This smoothie bowl is light on your stomach, packed with ingredients to aid digestion and soothe any tummy woes.
The berry digest smoothie Super Cubes contain good bacteria from probiotics as well as prebiotics, which support the growth of healthy bacteria in your gut.
Combined with turmeric, which is a potent anti-inflammatory superfood, this beautiful berry bowl will keep you satisfied and feeling good.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 2 medium frozen bananas, cut into pieces
- 6 berry digest smoothie Super Cubes
- ⅓ to ½ a cup of CocoQuench Coconut Milk
- To serve: chopped papaya, blueberries and unsweetened shredded coconut
How to make this frozen smoothie bowl
- Place all ingredients, except the coconut milk into a high-speed blender or food processor
- Add a small amount of milk and turn blender on high for 1 minute. Stop and scrape down sides of machine and add more coconut milk if necessary
- Continue to process the mixture, adding milk as needed, until it becomes thick, smooth and creamy
- Divide mixture between serving bowls and top with chopped papaya, blueberries and unsweetened shredded coconut
What’s great about this frozen smoothie bowl?
The toppings make this bowl extra special.
Papaya contains a chemical called papain, which is an enzyme that helps with the breakdown of protein.
Many people consume papaya to help relieve symptoms of constipation and irritable bowel syndrome, such as bloating.