Berries are abundant in antioxidants and help you glow from the inside out.
This is thanks to high levels of vitamin A, which play a nurturing role in normalising oil levels on the skin.
That is what makes this frozen smoothie (and its ingredients) one of the best there is!
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 6 of the berry digest smoothie Super Cubes
- 1 to 2 teaspoons acai powder
- 300 - 350ml of coconut water
- To serve: 2 teaspoon unsweetened shredded coconut
How to make this frozen smoothie
- Place all ingredients, except the shredded coconut into a high-speed blender
- Blend on high for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Add extra coconut water and blend again if you prefer a thinner texture
- Pour into 2 serving glasses and top with shredded coconut
What’s good about this frozen smoothie?
The probiotics and prebiotics in this smoothie blend improve the health of your gut by introducing new healthy bacteria and providing nutrients for them to thrive.
So not only is this smoothie great tasting with all of the added coconut, acai added with all of the extra ingredients in the berry digest smoothie cube, it can also help you with your day to day health as well over time.