This is the third frozen smoothie recipe in a collaboration between Super Cubes and our good friends at Switch Nutrition Australia.
The smoothie recipe below contains our choc banana smoothie cubes, also a serve of ADRENAL SWITCH and many more other healthy and nutritious ingredients.
So sorry to keep you waiting, here are the ingredients you’ll need to make this Salted Caramel Soother Smoothie.
- 2 to 3 choc banana smoothie Super Cubes
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla coconut yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter
- 1 scoop of salted caramel ADRENAL SWITCH
- 3/4 of a cup of water
- Add in ice to suit
How to make this frozen smoothie
- Get your blender out of the cupboard and place it on your kitchen bench
- Add in all of the listed ingredients
- Yes, this means the Super Cubes and Switch Nutrition ingredients
- Tighten the lid on your blender, plug your blender in
- Get ready for blending
- Blend until the ingredients are smooth creamy
- Pour and serve
Want more information?
If you’re looking for more information on the ingredients used in this amazing Salted Caramel Soother Smoothie, you can find them easily on the Super Cubes website or by heading over to the Switch Nutrition website too.