Get your greens in with this frozen smoothie!
Matcha is a powdered green tea that can give you a caffeine boost similar to coffee and it pairs beautifully with all the good green fruits and vegetables in this Super Cube recipe.
Matcha is a powdered green tea that can give you a caffeine boost similar to coffee, it pairs beautifully with all the good green fruits and vegetables in our Super Cubes super greens smoothie cubes too.
It is a year round great frozen smoothie recipe for you to make.
Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 6 of the super greens smoothie Super Cubes
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Matcha powder (depending on how strong you want it)
- 300 - 350ml of coconut water
- To serve: 2 teaspoons of chia seeds
How to make this frozen smoothie
- Place all ingredients, except the chia seeds into a high-speed blender
- Blend on high for 1 minute or until smooth. Add extra coconut water and blend again if you prefer a thinner smoothie texture
- Pour into 2 serving glasses and top with chia seeds
What’s so good about this frozen smoothie?
Green leafy vegetables have so many health benefits!
Apart from being full of fibre, and low in carbohydrates they also contain vitamin K, which protects bones from osteoporosis and wards off a number of inflammatory diseases.
What more could you want from a frozen smoothie!