This frozen smoothie recipe is a collaboration between Super Cubes and Switch Nutrition (an Australian Supplement Company) and it uses the Super Cubes Wake Me Up smoothie cubes and also has a scoop of Chocolate ADRENAL SWITCH.
Here’s what you’ll need to get your hands on to make this delicious smoothie recipe.
- 2 to 3 wake me up smoothie Super Cubes
- 1 tablespoon cocao nibs
- 1 scoop of chocolate ADRENAL SWITCH
- 1 handful of spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup of coconut milk
- 1/2 a cup of water
- Add ice to suit (usually a handful will do)
How to make this frozen smoothie
- Get out your blender and place onto your bench
- Add all of the ingredients including your Super Cubes and ADRENAL SWITCH
- Put on the lid of your blender
- Plug in your blender and blend on a relatively low speed until smooth
- Then, depending on how much ice you have added, pour and serve
What's so good about this smoothie?
You can find out more about the wake me up smoothie cubes right here on our website, “wake me up smoothie cubes information”
And if you need to know more about ADRENAL SWITCH, you can here, “Learn more about ADRENAL SWITCH”
All of the other ingredients you find in this frozen smoothie recipe can be found throughout our blog posts here on the Super Cubes website too.